My Ride My Ride

monkeys look fun to animate

TEH QUICK! TEH QUICK!

Cute style and horrific things combined tend to result in my favorite cartoons! Nice work

Wish Dish Wish Dish

You guys are 2 of the most talented crack whores in internet animation and all of your shit is GOLD

Panda Rampage Panda Rampage

ROFLMAO

I just favd this game! EXCELLENT! First game on newgrounds i ever favd! The funniest part is attacking the humans. This game is really cool- it may not be for everyone but if your sick in the head like me then this is like ecstasy.

whitershores responds:

Thanks! I made the game for people like you ! its not for everyone you are absolutely right! I do take into account the critique as well! Just keep on playing there are some addiitional surprises to be found near the end! :)

Voice Demo Voice Demo

OSNAP NEWGROUNDS U BETTA WATCH OUT

SchnappAtmung SchnappAtmung

The best thing ive ever seen on newgrounds ever.

Cauldronis, the Grim Ghoulash Cauldronis, the Grim Ghoulash

How do you make a high quality gif like this? Whenever i try to make gifs the colors always come out shitty and compressed especially when using gradients and the frame rate is horrible with them but this gif looks smooth. I searched around the internet for answers but people just keep telling me good quality gifs aren't possible AND THEN I SEE THIS AND IM LIKE WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT?

DON'T FEAR THE REAPER DON'T FEAR THE REAPER